ragtags studio central: sarah's random this & that

random means "having no definite aim or purpose," (1655), taken from "at random" (1565), "at great speed" (thus, "carelessly, haphazardly"). In 1980s college student slang, it somehow, and sadly, acquired a distinct sense of "inferior, undesirable." (Online Etymology Dictionary, Douglas Harper) Well, okay, fine, Mr. Online Etymology Dictionary person, but THIS is the 21st Century. It's a whole new ball of wax.

Thursday, November 08, 2012

Step right up and get some art...and make a difference while you're at it!

This original artwork of mine, a copy of my book In This Garden, and a copy of Pasticcio Quartz, Issue 12, are among the MANY cool, fun, lovely, and wonderful items being offered in a fundraising auction for Hurricane Sandy relief efforts, hosted by my good friend and art comrade, Seth Apter of The Altered Page. I really hope you will consider making a bid - your will grow several sizes, I'm tellin' ya! If the bidding for Bundle #5, including the canvas pictured here, goes above $250, I promise I will include several exciting "extras" for the winner...Please support our efforts, and score some swell treats, for yourself or to pass on to your own lucky recipient. And thank you, from the bottom of my heart and the depths of my soul!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 3:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am in fact delighted to read this website posts
which includes plenty of helpful data, thanks for
providing these information.
Feel free to surf my web page ... read what he said

 
At 1:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice article. I absolutely appreciate this site.
Thanks!

My web page :: read review

 
At 6:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like looking through an article that will make men and women think.
Also, many thanks for permitting me to comment!

My webpage ... view homepage

 
At 8:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to be recommended this web site by way of my cousin.
I'm not sure whether or not this put up is written by way of him as no one else recognize such specified about my difficulty. You're incredible!
Thank you!

Feel free to visit my weblog :: furnished

 
At 12:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not sure where you are getting your information, but good topic.

I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more.
Thanks for excellent information I was looking for this information for my mission.


Have a look at my homepage schoenen online goedkoop

 
At 12:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the perfect web site for everyone who wishes to understand
this topic. You know a whole lot its almost tough to argue with you (not that I personally would want to?
HaHa). You definitely put a brand new spin on a subject that has been written
about for many years. Great stuff, just excellent!

Also visit my web-site: Blog

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home